Do you need some business quotes or advice to spice up your day? Then here are some business advice and quotes from a young entrepreneur and founder of this business blog; Ajaero Tony Martins.
Today, I will be using this medium to share with you my best business lessons and quotes. To you, they might come as either business or inspirational quotes. But to me, they are strong business lessons and morals I picked up in the course building a business. They are also expressions of my personal experiences, lessons learned from successful entrepreneurs, my belief about business and life in general. So sit back and digest the best business quotes of Ajaero Tony Martins
I am the Son of…He whose throne is surrounded by the rainbow and 24 thrones….Who maketh the heaven his abode and the earth his footstool……So don’t ever dare me,…..because the most powerful men on this earth, are like grasshoppers before my father…. – Ajaero Tony Martins
Famous Business Quotes from Ajaero Tony Martins
I have no business in politics. In fact, i hate politics. But the policies of the country where i do business is my business. So therefore, dealing with the policy makers is my ultimate business……I will gladly pay anything, to have all the lawmakers in my pocket…..
1. “Show me a failure and I will show you a man, who does today, what he should have done yesterday”
2. “Starting a business is like building a ship and embarking on a voyage, armed with a plan, a map and a team. You have to sail with uncertainty against storms and unpredictable weather. If your ship sinks, it’s either you quit or you swim back to shore, build a new ship and sail again. “
“Some people intertwine self belief and faith but I stand to say they are not the same. Faith is not self belief. While faith says it can be done, self belief says ‘I can do it.‘ While faith says there is possibility, Self belief says ‘I am the possibility.’ Faith without self belief is vain.” Ajaero Tony Martins
4. “Your greatest and most powerful business survival strategy is going to be the speed at which you handle the speed of change. That speed of change is trend.“
5. “Nothing gives me a sense of fulfillment more than building successful businesses from scratch. Once my goal is achieved in a particular business; I exit and start another business. Building a business from scratch is where my passion lies and I am not quitting until death.”
“I started a business with nothing and my determination to make that business succeed made me drop out of college. Everybody thought I was crazy but the truth is; they can’t see what I see. I don’t need to convince them that I am on the right track, my bank account will.” – Ajaero Tony Martins
7. “Call me a mad man, call me a dreamer or call me anything you like. As long as I have much money in the bank and that money is putting smile on the faces of people, I will gladly answer to anything you call me.”
“It is my utmost desire to become a billionaire in my life time and also give away billions of dollars. I don’t think any paid employment on earth can help me achieve that dream. If I become a billionaire in my life time, I will just be another self made entrepreneur on the list. But if I don’t; I will die knowing I gave that dream my best shot.” – Ajaero Tony Martins
9. “There is only one fuel that drives me forward in my quest to achieve success and that fuel is Love.“
10. “If you want to go broke; go it big. I will prefer to lose a billion dollars than to lose a million dollars.“
“Why don’t you go to school and get a job? My answer to that question is this; I will get a job if only you can show me one that will help me become a billionaire. Unfortunately, the only job I know that can help me achieve that dream is entrepreneurship and it doesn’t require a college degree.” – Ajaero Tony Martins
12. “I have been within the four walls of school and I have been on the street. I can confidently tell you that the street is tougher, challenging, daring, exciting and more rewarding. In school; you play alone. But on the street, you play with the big boys.”
“I started and built a business from scratch. One thing I love about the entrepreneurial process is this; no matter my level of fame and success today, the thought of my early days in life, when I had nothing; will always keep me humble.” – Ajaero Tony Martins
14. “When I become build the business of my dreams, the world will applaud me and call me an overnight success. But the most touching thing is this; nobody will be interested in knowing the pain I went through to get that level.”
15. “Becoming a millionaire or billionaire is not the real challenge, maintaining that status is the real challenge.”
I want you to always remember this: “The higher you go in life, the less rules and laws you are subjected to.“………..My dad once told me this: Never ever regard yourself as being one of the masses, strive to join the elites of the society….Why? The reason is because the masses are at the end of the food chain……Just like worms and grasshoppers.
16. “God is such a loving father. He gave everyone of us a blank signed check. Anything you write on that check will be yours. But unfortunately; most people die poor because they don’t dare to write something big on that check. That check is a gift called life.“
17. “My best advice to entrepreneurs is this; forget about making mistakes, just do it.“
“I work hard during the day, and i work harder during the night……..I hustle hard and i don’t get tired of working because i love what i am doing. So when i emerge tomorrow with fortune, fame and my shiny toys, let no one say i was lucky. And when the media call me an overnight success, my true friends will know that it took me years to hustle it all from scratch.” – Ajaero Tony Martins
18. “The word of God says ‘whatsoever thy hands find to do, do it with all thy might.‘ What other advice do you need for God’s sake?
19. “To learn new things; you might need to unlearn old thoughts and tricks. Both processes can never be achieved without humility.“
20. “I hate poverty with all passion. If I die poor, I will not only be a disappointment to God but also to my family and the future generation.“
Famous Business Quotes from Ajaero Tony Martins
21. “If you are not a billionaire, you will never know what it feels like to be a billionaire. I really crave for that feeling and I know I will get it.”
22. Think it, write it, act on it, stick to the process; count your wins or losses and repeat the process. This is the whole duty of an entrepreneur.”
23. “If I attack alone, I might turn out to be a wimp. But with a strong business team behind me, I am a force to contend with.”
24. “Go to the wolf, consider its ways and be wise. A wolf will never hunt alone; it hunts in packs because it knows the power of team work.
“Thank God it’s Friday.” is the most popular phrase for lazy people. In the world of successful people, there’s nothing like weekends……..If you want to get rich and stay rich, then you need to shun this TGIF notion. Everyday is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss. After all, the rich and poor both have 24hours/day….but it’s how the rich uses this 24hours that makes them rich.” – Ajaero Tony Martins
25. “I have a faithful business partner that works on my business 24/7 but all he demands is just 10% of my personal income. I know I will never find another business partner such as this. This business partner of mine is God.”
26. “Innovation is simply the process of strategically bringing creative ideas into reality.“
27. “My most important word in business is ‘Strategy’ and the reason is this: The speed at which your business grows is directly proportional to the overall strategy deployed on that business and the team behind the creation of that strategy.“
28. “There is one paradoxical character every entrepreneur must possess to succeed. An entrepreneur must be able to persuade his debtors to pay their debts promptly and at the same, must tactically delay payments to his creditors.“
29. “Behind every adversity is an opportunity. If you lament over the adversity, you will miss the opportunity.”
30. “It was in my life’s darkest moment, when there seem to be no hope that I discovered my entrepreneurial spirit. I thank God for that situation. If not for that single situation, I might have died without giving the entrepreneurial spirit in me a chance to manifest.
31. “Someone asked me, ‘how can I find a good business opportunity? I replied, ‘go and look for adversity.‘ If you can handle adversity, you will find opportunity. Adversity and opportunity are two inseparable twins.“
32. “Business and financial intelligence are not picked up within the four walls of school. You pick them up on the streets. In school, you are taught how to manage other people’s money. On the streets, you are taught how to make money.“
33. “A business idea is just another idea. But an idea backed by a strong feasibility, a thorough business plan and a smart business team is no longer an idea. It’s now a solid business opportunity worth pursuing.”
34.”If you cannot sell, you will be sold.”
35. “If you cannot negotiate, you will end up getting good deals at exorbitant prices or worse still, you will get nothing.”
36. “Many people rush into the game of investing thinking they are predators. When they get to the middle of the game, they then realize they are the prey and try to escape but it will be too late. Only the preys with a well defined exit strategy will escape, the rest will be slaughtered by the real predators.”
37. “Go to the mouse you foolish investor and learn. A mouse never entrusts its life to only one hole.”
38. “The business empires built by successful entrepreneurs were erected on the foundation of past failures.“
39.”Get mocked at for as much as you can, fail as much as you can but don’t quit. Let every mockery, every failure, be a source of inspiration for you to reach for greatness and that greatness will silence your critics.” – Ajaero Tony Martins